Items

Monster Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional monster hunting roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

<a href="https://www.val-shenn.net/world/items?name=Monster Hunting Permit S" class="display-item">Monster Hunting Permit S</a>

Monster Hunting Permit S

Category: Key Items

Rarity: 4

Resale Value: 3000 Opals

Small Monster Hunting Permit

A must-have permit before you can take on Small Monster Hunts.

  • All kematas must be lvl 10 and up in order to hunt anything, including SMH.

This also allows a kemata to participate in Secret Monster Hunts.

  • 1 per account
Availability

Source:

Big Tex's Little Shop

Purchaseable At:

Activity Pass

Category: Key Items

Can submit one extra entry for each activity per week. Does not stack.

<a href="https://www.val-shenn.net/world/items?name=Silver Voucher" class="display-item">Silver Voucher</a>

Silver Voucher

Category: Key Items

Rarity: 6

Artist: restingden

A silver voucher that has a value of $5.00. Vouchers can be used on purchasing items for in-game play and to purchase MYO slots.

Cannot be traded/gifted/sold

<a href="https://www.val-shenn.net/world/items?name=Recipe Guide I" class="display-item">Recipe Guide I</a>

Recipe Guide I

Category: Key Items

Rarity: 2

Artist: Stock Art

Resale Value: 3000 Opals

Part 1 of the Recipe Guide series.

Whoever possesses this guide will be able to cook the secret recipes from within.

Availability

Source:

Red Wind Hills

Drops From:

Flower Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional herbalism roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Bug Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional bug catching roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Yarn Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional indoor exploration roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Tree Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional free range exploration roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Fish Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional fishing roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Diamond Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional mining roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Seashell Card

Category: Key Items

Allows 1 additional beach combing roll to be submitted per week. Stackable on top of activity pass.
Value: $4

Availability

Source:

Purchasable Item

Holy Song

Category: Custom Equipment

Rarity: 7

 A weapon carved by Hyozan and forged from pure gold. This weapon spins quickly and can rotate in any angle to deal maximum damage. The wings apply weight and balance while Holy Song floats. 

  • Custom Equipment
    • Focused rays of light beam from the heart of Holy Song shoot out whenever Golden Wish is in dire need.
      • Any magic can be used with this weapon, however it is crafted to use Gale and Light magic the most.
  • This is permanently equipped to Golden Wish Holy Form and cannot be removed.

Starry Shawl

Category: Custom Equipment

Rarity: 7

Starry Shawl

  • Custom Euqipment
    • Brings back 3 additional items on any activity when depicted in snow.
      • Can be applied to any area.
  • This is permanently equipped to Golden Wish and cannot be removed.

Golden Halo

Category: Custom Equipment

Rarity: 7

Golden Halo

  • Custom Equipment
    • Prevents party from fainting on all hunts.
    • Reduces all stats of monsters aligned with Shade class.
  • This is permanently equipped to Golden Wish and cannot be removed.

Peach Collar

Category: Custom Equipment

Rarity: 7

This super kawaii collar is velvet pink with a 3D cartoon peach on the side.

  • Custom Equipment
    • Grants the wearer a 25% chance to stumble upon 5 extra items in any activity.
      • Only applies to activities.
  • Permanently Equipped to Bubbly Stripes and cannot be removed.

Charms of the Void

Category: Custom Equipment

Rarity: 7

Little baubles and dangles worn on this kem's horns.

  • Custom Equipment
    • 25% chance to find 2 retired items.
  • Permanently bound to Gloria Regali and cannot be removed under any circumstance.

Lunar Wand

Category: Custom Equipment

Rarity: 7

Lunar Wand
 
  • Custom Equipment
    • Has a 25% chance to bring back 3 Moon Flowers, the other 75% is a chance to bring back 5 Pink Cat Flowers.
      • Applies to all activities and Monster Hunts.
      • Does not apply for SMH, NPC Requests, Bandit Fights, or Biweekly Prompts/Events.
  • This is a permanent item from December's Patreon and can not be removed from Strawberries and Gold under no circumstances.

Broken Opalescent Harpoon

Category: Custom Equipment

A shiny opal-like white harpoon with a broken handle. In a fishing, activity will either bring back 1 fish or 1 piece of trash (50/50 chance)

  • Custom Equipment

Wishing Star Necklace

Category: Custom Equipment

1% chance to find a magic-based item that allows for magic learning IE Kazan's

1214 results found.