Character Classes

Thief

Thieves are cunning and agile, able to perform devious feats with great evasion and swiftness. This class consists of Kematas who seek to pair their natural nimbleness with their thievery skills.

Base Stats
  • +3 HP
  • +2 ATK
  • +5 SPD

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Thief I: Razor Wind (P)
Deals three quick, consecutive attacks for 50% of the user's attack stat

Thief II: Shadow's Bite
A pair of magically imbued blades appears from the shadows to attack the enemy, dealing damage double of the user's magic stat that ignores resistance; has a 20% chance of paralyzing the target

Thief III: Blood In
Sacrifices 25% of the user's remaining health to deal three attacks that ignore the target's defense and resistance
 
 
Passive Skill

5 Finger Discount
User has a 20% chance of stealing a random item from a shop or specialty shop, including limited items such as event items.

Shadow Step
+10 speed to speed stat

 
Class master

Tozoku

Spirit Charmer

Shamans are skilled spell users with mastery over the otherworldly. This class can master up to 4 different kinds of magic (including inherited and secret magic).

Base Stats
  • +3 HP
  • +4 MG
  • +3 RES

Spirit Charmers are able to connect with good-natured spirits, which assist them in battle. Kematas that fully master this class are able to obtain two permanent guides. You can select your first familiar from the list here OR you can create your own custom familiar with the exception that your custom familiar will come with the following benefit: +2 EXP when equipped. The familiar you select will be permanently bound to this kemata, unless they leave the tamer classes entirely. For example, if you transfer your kemata from Spirit Charmer to Demon Beast Tamer, they may keep their familiar.

Familiars' stats will become 30% of their master’s stats with some stats scaling higher with each respective class. Spirit Charmer familiars will have 50% extra RES.

MASTERY ABILITIES

Spirit Charmer I: Look into the Beyond
A 20% chance to roll for any spirit familiar on any activity

Spirit Charmer II: First Guide
Charm a spirit who will become your first permanent guide; they can be blessed with one magical spell.

Spirit Charmer III: Justice's Guide
Charm a spirit who will become your second permanent guide; they can be blessed with one magical spell.
 
Class master

Jang-Mi

Sorcerer

Sorcerers are masters of the dark arts and focus on damaging spells. This class can master up to 4 different kinds of magic (including inherited and secret magic).

Base Stats
  • +4 MG
  • +4 RES
  • +2 SPD

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Sorcerer I: True Agony (M)
A brutal magic that attacks the enemy with a 25% magic attack boost that ignores the target's resistance

Sorcerer II: Void's Mist (A)
Summons a black cloud that surrounds all targets that lowers their speed by 40% for 2 turns

Sorcerer III: Maker's Pull (M)
Forces up to 3 small or medium targets or up to 2 large targets, into the air before plummeting them into the ground; deals damage equal to twice the combined total of their respective defense and resistance
 
Class master

Ventrus

Shaman

Shamans are skilled spell users with mastery over the otherworldly. This class can master up to 4 different kinds of magic (including inherited and secret magic).

Base Stats
  • +4 MG
  • +2 RES
  • +4 SPD
MASTERY ABILITIES

Shaman I: Solar Flare (A)
Abrilliant flash of light that lowers an enemy's speed by 30

Shaman II: Cosmic Jolt (M)
A magical jolt summoned from the heavens strikes down the enemy; attacks with a 50% increase magic attack and has a 50% chance of paralyzing the target

Shaman III: Earth's Divide (M)
Splits an area in two, dealing a 50% boosted magic attack to all small and medium size enemies; 35% chance to kill small and medium enemies; 15% chance to kill large enemies
 
Class master

Couati

Saboteur

 
Saboteurs are focused on casting debuffs and lowering enemy stats. While they don't particularly care whether or not their allies benefit, they won't hesitate to prey on the weak.

Base Stats
  • +2 MG
  • +4 RES
  • +4 SPD

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Saboteur I: Viper Tongue (A)
Lowers a target's defense and resistance by 15% for 3 turns. Can stack.

Saboteur II: Contra-Moxie (A)
Lower's two target's attack by 25% and stun one target. Can stack.

Saboteur III: Game Breaker (A)
Lowers small and medium target's ATK, DEF, MG and RES by 60% and large target's by 30%.
 
Class master

King

Paladin

Paladins are a class focused on protecting their allies with their high defense stat and a moveset consisting of buffs to defense and resistance.

Base Stats
  • +4 HP
  • +4 DEF
  • +2 SPD

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Paladin I: Strike of Clarity (A)
Allows the user and one ally to deal damage that ignores the enemy's defense and resistance for 1 turn.

Paladin II: Shield of Virtue (A)
Increases the entire party's defense and resistance by 20% for 3 turns; can stack

Paladin III: Mender's Touch (A)
Increases the party's and self speed by 30% and heals the party and self for 30% of the caster's max health.
 
 
Passive Skill

Tenacious in Battle
When health drops below half, user's defense and resistance stats are doubled.

 
Class master

Dawn

Mage

Mages have a wide pool of spells to choose from and are easily the most versatile of magic users. This class can master up to 4 different kinds of magic (including inherited and secret magic).

Base Stats
  • +5 MG
  • +4 RES
  • +1 SPD

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Mage I: Speculo (A)
Creates an illusion of the user to avoid a single attack.

Mage II: Reditus (A)
Binds the target to any one target to share the same damage for 1 turn; can use on a single target to inflict double the damage

Mage III: Dragon's Maw (M)
Projects a magical manifestation of a dragon's mouth enclosing on the enemy, sacrificing 50% of the user's remaining health to boost their magic attack by 70%.
 
 
Passive Skill

Arcane Piercer
Any attack has a 30% to ignore resistance

 
Class master

Yurei

Healer

Healers radiate a rejuvenating light and learn light magic without any prior studying. These Kematas automatically heal themselves and party members upon returning to their base.

Base Stats
  • +3 HP
  • +3 MG
  • +4 RES
MASTERY ABILITIES

Healer I: Vitality Up (A)
heals the selected target by 50% of the user's Hp

Healer II: Healing Circle (A)
heals user and party members for 30% of the user's Hp.

Healer III: Hyozan's Light (A)
revive one ally with regained hp half of the user's Hp.
 
Class master

Petra

Guardian

Guardians are blessed with higher endurance and a very specific set of buffing skills. This class revolves around the ability to rally their allies and protect their weaker comrades in battle.

Base Stats
  • +4 HP
  • +2 ATK
  • +4 DEF
MASTERY ABILITIES

Guardian I: War Cry (A)
boosts the attack of all party members by 20%; can stack and lasts the whole encounter

Guardian II: Solemn Vow (A)
boosts the user's defense by 25% then absorbs half the damage from another party member for 1 turn; can stack

Guardian III: Fatal Resolve (A)
boosts the user's attack by 50% whenever a party member's health falls below 20%; can only be used once per battle but stacks per party member
 
Class master

Jung Yong hwa

Demon Summoner

Demon Summoners have the ability to conjure up evil demons to do their dark bidding. Kematas that fully master this class are able to obtain two permanent accomplices.

Base Stats
  • +3 HP
  • +2 MG
  • +5 RES

You can select your first familiar from the list here OR you can create your own custom familiar with the exception that your custom familiar will come with the following benefit: +2 EXP when equipped. The familiar you select will be permanently bound to this kemata, unless they leave the tamer classes entirely. For example, if you transfer your kemata from Spirit Charmer to Demon Beast Tamer, they may keep their familiar.

Familiars' stats will become 30% of their master’s stats with some stats scaling higher with each respective class. Demon Summoner familiars will have 50% extra MG.

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Demon Summoner I: Darkness Beckons
A 20% chance to roll for any demon familiar in any activity.

Demon Summoner II: First Accomplice
Summon a demon who will become your first permanent accomplice; they can be blessed with one magical spell

Demon Summoner III: Evil's Bidding
Summon a demon who will become your second permanent accomplice; they can be blessed with one magical spell
 
Class master

Percy

Beast Tamer

Beast Tamers can gain the trust of the beasts around them and call upon their aid. Kematas that fully master this class are able to obtain two permanent companions.

Base Stats
  • +3 HP
  • +3 ATK
  • +4 RES

You can select your first familiar from the list here OR you can create your own custom familiar with the exception that your custom familiar will come with the following benefit: +2 EXP when equipped. The familiar you select will be permanently bound to this kemata, unless they leave the tamer classes entirely. For example, if you transfer your kemata from Spirit Charmer to Demon Beast Tamer, they may keep their familiar.

Familiars' stats will become 30% of their master’s stats with some stats scaling higher with each respective class. Beast Tamer familiars will have 50% extra ATK.

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Beast Tamer I: Call of the Wild
A 20% chance to roll for any familiar during any activity

Beast Tamer II: First Companion
Tame a beast who will become your first permanent companion; they can be blessed with one magical spell

Beast Tamer III: Nature's Friend
Tame a beast who will become your second permanent companion; they can be blessed with one magical spell
 
 
Passive Skill

TBA

 
Class master

Griff

Barbarian

Barbarians are a brutal class of Kematas who harness their incredible strength to overpower their enemies. 

Base Stats
  • +4 HP
  • +3 ATK
  • +3 DEF
MASTERY ABILITIES

Barbarian I: Erupting Snarl (A)
Raises the user's attack by 20% for 3 turns and can stack up to 3 times

Barbarian II: Violent Surge (P)
Attacks with a 50% attack boost and boosts defense by 15% for 3 turns; can stack defense boost

Barbarian III: Armageddon Dive (P)
An all-out attack with a 50% attack boost that affects all monsters; with a 70% chance to one-hit KO small and medium enemies and a 30% chance to one-hit KO a large enemy
 
Class master

 Goliath

Adventurer

Adventurers are essentially the freelancers of this world. They sport a relatively well-balanced set of stats and choose their own quests, generally for their own benefit.

Base Stats
  • +4 HP
  • +3 ATK
  • +3 SPD

 

MASTERY ABILITIES

Adventurer I: Cross Feint (P)
Deals two consecutive attacks for 60% of the attack stat

Adventurer II: Bounce Out (A)
Dodge a single attack from any small or medium target; decrease damage from a single large target attack by 30%

Adventurer III: True Grit (A)
Doubles the user's attack and defense but halves the user's magic and resistance for 2 turns. Cannot stack
 
 
Passive Skill

Lucky Strike
20% chance to land a critical hit

 
Class master

Herc

13 results found.