Submitting to Gallery
1. The first thing you need to do is submit your depiction to the gallery. You can do this by clicking the word 'GALLERY' in the nav bar, or this link. Next, find the gallery category, that describes your submission.
- The Activities Category includes: Bug Catching, Herbalism, Exploration, Indoors Exploration, Fishing, Mining, Beach Combing
- The Hunts Category includes Monster Hunting of any kind. Small, Medium, Large, even Secret!
- The Levelling Category includes any Magic or Class leveling. You can learn more about Factions and Classes here, and more about Kemata Magic here.
- The NPC Requests Category includes responses to NPC Requests. That's it. If your Kemata is just rejecting the quest, you can file that through a Claim instead.
- The Prompts/Events Category is for any events, prompts, etc.
Please make sure you submit to the right category. Once you figure out what category to submit to, click the blue plus. This will take you to a create submission page.
2. From here, you will need to upload an image and/or text as the content of your submission. Again, you can upload just one (image OR text) or both. Please make sure that the thumbnail is SFW and tasteful-- do not use some copyrighted material you find off Google, etc. If the content is an IMAGE, you must upload a .PNG, .GIF, or .JPG file no larger than 3MB. If the content is a TEXT, you can put it in the textbox.
3. Next, you title your work. Please make sure that the title is tasteful and SFW. If the piece is a trade, collab, gift, etc, you do not need to notate that here. Nor do you need to include an activity. For example, if I was working on a collab piece of Free Range Exploration, I wouldn't need to name it FRE COLLAB or anything. I could give it a real title, like... "Exploring with Friends"! Description is completely optional, it's basically like author or artist's notes, or the description section on dA. You can put whatever, just no off-site advertisements and please keep it tasteful as always. Adding Collaborators and Other Participants is important and mostly explained in the submission page itself, so I will not be detailing it here. If your art/writing/etc contains things that might need a content warning or otherwise contains sensitive content, PLEASE include it in the content warning spot. If you're not sure, please contact an admin on Discord by filing out a ticket. In general, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you submit a piece that needs a content warning but you didn't put one, you will be given a warning. If it happens again, you will be given a strike.
4. Lastly, you need to include the character code of any and all characters depicted in this piece. The character code is the information that comes after the /character/ in your ML link. For example, for Launch, his ML link is https://www.val-shenn.net/character/KEM-Beginners-Luck-116. Which means his character code is KEM-Beginners-Luck-116.
The next step, after you submit to a gallery, is to submit a prompt! Go to the link to read more about that :]
Submitted By lemondrops
Submitted: 1 month and 6 days ago ・ Last Updated: 1 month and 6 days ago
You must log in to post a comment.Log in